These soft, tasty oat balls are a perfect healthy treat for your little one! Suitable from 6 months old they are solid enough to hold their shape while baby holds them and soft enough that they are easy to chew!
They make a great breakfast, treat or snack!
- A large handful of strawberries. (I used frozen and just defrosted them in the microwave for a minute to soften.)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 200g porridge oats
- 4 heaped tbsp ground almonds
- 200ml coconut milk (half a standard tin)
- Roughly mash the strawberries and banana in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Mould the mixture into 16 ball shapes and place on a lined baking tray (greaseproof paper is best to line your tray with).
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180°c.
- Allow to cool before serving.