To make 6 mini omlettes;
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 a cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 1/2 a tomato
- 1/3 courgette grated
- black pepper
- unsalted butter or sunflower oil to grease the tin (we use fry light)
- Finely chop the peppers and tomato.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until all of the vegetables and cheese are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Grease a muffin tray and put a spoonful of mixture into each section. (Approx. 2/3 full)
- Cook in the oven on 180° for 10-15 minutes, until cooked.
- Remove the omlettes from the tray and allow to cool until a suitable temperature for baby.
- Serve with your choice of salad!
you can use any vegetables you like in these little omlettes! Mushrooms are nice in there too!