This is my take on a Slimming World recipe that you can find here.
- 4 eggs
- 180g cottage cheese
- 80g cheddar cheese
- 1 courgette cut into small pieces.
- 5 plum tomatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped into small pieces
If making these for children then use full fat cottage cheese and cheddar. If making these for an adult following a Slimming World diet then use fat free cottage cheese (syn free) and extra light cheddar (heA)
- Place the vegetables on a baking tray. Spray with fry light and roast in the oven at 180°c for 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, in a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the mixture.
- Lightly spray a non stick muffin tray with cooking spray and split the mixture between the tray to make 10 muffins.
- Bake in the oven at 180°c for 15 minutes until cooked through.