This simple, creamy green pasta takes just minutes to make and is packed full of healthy goodness. It was a big hit with Harry and will definitely be featuring on our lunchtime menu again! Just a quick warning though, it is messy! There is a strong chance your little one will look like Shrek after eating it but I’d say it’s well worth it.
To feed 2 hungry children.
- Enough pasta for 2 children
- A large handful of spinach
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- A twist of black pepper
- Boil the pasta until cooked.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce.
- Put the spinach in a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- Add the avocado, cream cheese and black pepper to the food processor and mix until smooth.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Stir through the sauce and serve.