These quick and easy muffins make a great breakfast or snack for your little one. They’re really easy for baby to pick up so perfect for baby led weaning.
(To make 8 muffins)
- 4 Weetabix (Any brand is fine, it’s just easiest to say what I mean by saying Weetabix!)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup of full fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Crush the Weetabix.
- Place the Weetabix in a bowl and add the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!