This recipe made enough for a bowl each for Harry and I.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried basil (or finely chopped fresh basil if you have it)
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- A handful of pasta
- A small piece of feta cheese to serve (you can use any cheese you like, or none at all! This is just what we used)
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water.
- While it is cooking roughly chop the avocado and tomato.
- Put the avocado, tomato, olive oil, basil and garlic in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it then put it back in the pan. Add the sauce and stir it through the pasta until it is well coated.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the top, serve and enjoy!
Harry really enjoyed this for his lunch today. It was really quick and easy to make and full of healthy goodness!