These delicious apple crisps are super easy to make and absolutely delicious. With only 2 ingredients that you are sure to have in your kitchen these are definitely worth a try!
- 1 apple (Any apple will do!)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Core the apple then cut into approx 1-2mm slices.
- Lay the apple slices in a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the apple slices.
- Bake in the oven at 140°c for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool (they will crisp up a bit more during this time) then serve and enjoy!