For Valentine’s day in the past we have always been big fans of the Marks and Spencer’s meal deal. This year however, I am on Slimming World and slowly but surely I’m losing weight and getting healthier. This year I’ve decided to make a Slimming World friendly meal for Valentine’s day. I still wanted a dessert that tastes like a naughty treat and was really excited when I found out you can make 1 syn brownies! They taste as good as they look and you’d never guess they are so low in syns!
This is a bit different for me as it’s a recipe for me rather than the kids but so many of you asked for it on my social media that I had to share! I hope you love them as much as I do if you make them. Happy Valentine’s day to you all, whatever you are doing to celebrate.
- 1 curly wurly bar
- 50g self raising flour
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 10g sweetner
- 1 sachet of fudge highlights hot chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp sugar free caramel coffee syrup (optional, if not using then add more water instead)
- Mix the dry ingredients together. (except the Curly Wurly)
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well. The mix will be quite runny but don’t worry, that’s how it’s supposed to be!
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and spray with fry light.
- Spoon in the mixture.
- Cut the Curly Wurly into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180°c.
- Cut into 18 pieces, allow to cool then enjoy!