- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1tsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 small carrots, grated
- Small handful of shopped spinich
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 egg yolk
- Black pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- Put the turkey mince, garlic, carrot, parsley, spinich and egg yolk in a food processor, add a twist of black pepper and blitz.
- Portion the mixture into burger shapes and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry the burgers in a pan until cooked through.
- Serve on a burger bun of your choice with lettuce, tomato and cucumber. Homemade wedges make a nice accompaniment too!