This recipe makes approximately 8 croquettes.
- 1 potato
- 1 tin of tuna
- 1 tbsp sweetcorn
- Breadcrumbs (1 slice of bread)
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- A dash of whole milk
- Black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Peel and chop the potato, then boil until cooked.
- Drain the potato and mash until smooth.
- Stir in the butter, milk, tuna and sweetcorn.
- Shape the mixture into cylinders then roll in the breadcrumbs until well covered.
- Spray a baking tray with cooking spray. (We use sunflower oil fry light as it helps to make them lovely and golden on the outside.)
- Place the croquettes on the tray and spray lightly with more cooking spray.
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees until golden (approximately 25-30mins)
- Serve with whatever you like! Harry likes his with cheesy beans!