- 1 flour tortilla
- A large handful of cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp tomato puree
- Chopped veg of your choice! I used peppers, tomato and mushrooms today.
- A sprinkle of mixed herbs
- Toast one side of the tortilla wrap under the grill. This only takes a couple of minutes so keep an eye on it to avoid it burning.
- Turn the tortilla over and spread the tomato puree evenly on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the tomato puree and then add any other toppings you are using.
- Place back under the grill until the cheese has melted (approx 3 mins).
These are so simple to make and so tasty! They have been one of Harry’s favourite foods since he was 6 months old and I can’t wait until he’s old enough to help me make them and pick his own toppings!