Quick and easy to make, these tasty sweetcorn fritters are a great way to serve sweetcorn to your little one if they are still working on perfecting that pincer grip!
- 1 tin of sweetcorn (165g)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Put 3/4 of the sweetcorn, the egg, flour, curry powder and pepper in a food processor.
- Blitz well.
- Stir through the remaining sweetcorn.
- Fry dessert spoonfuls of the mixture in a little cooking spray.
- When cooked on one side flip to cook the other. (Like a pancake!)
- When cooked on both sides serve and enjoy!