- Lamb chops
- 1 cup of lamb stock
- 3 tbsp mint sauce
- 2x potatoes
- A dash of whole milk
- A knob of unsalted butter
- A twist of black pepper
- Vegetables of your choice!
- Put the lamb chops in the slow cooker with the stock and mint sauce. Leave to cook on low for 8 hours. If you can, 2 hours before serving, put a tea towel under the lid of the slow cooker. It will help your sauce to thicken.
- Peel, chop and boil the potatoes. (I like to peel and chop the potatoes whilst Harry has his nap. I leave them in the water in the pan so all I have to do later is cook them.)
- Add the milk, butter and pepper to the potatoes and mash until smooth.
- serve with the vegetables of your choice!
Watch the video for how to make this simple but delicious meal!