I’m back on it this week at Slimming World and feeling positive about losing the weight I gained last week. I’m still battling the sweet cravings though and am fighting against the urge to fall back on my old ways of, ‘if you can’t have sleep have sugar.’ Today I had terrible chocolate cravings but didn’t want to fall at the first hurdle. I decided to get creative and make some 1 syn cheesecakes instead. They were tasty, not quite a family sized bar of galaxy caramel but they definitely curbed the sweet cravings. They worked out at 1 syn each but the recipe makes 2… and I ate them both!
The base is an almost cakey texture and the topping is creamy and chocolatey.
These work out at 1 syn each if you use half of your HexB fot the ryvita.
If not using half your HexB they are 2.5 syns each.
To make 2 cheesecakes
- 2 Ryvitas
- 2 tbsp quark
- 1 sachet highlights fudge hot chocolate
- A drop of vanilla essence
- Fruit of your choice to decorate.
- Crush the Ryvitas to form fine crumbs.
- Mix half a tsp of the hot chocolate powder with a tsp of water to form a smooth paste.
- Split the Ryvita between two ramakins and then add the chocolate/water mix. Mix well and press firmly down into the bottom of the ramakins.
- Mix the remaining hot chocolate powder with the quark and vanilla essence and split between the ramakins on top of the Ryvita base.
- Top with fruit of your choice and chill for an hour.