- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- A twist of black pepper
- A small handful of finely chopped fresh basil (a quick shake of dried will do if you don’t have fresh!)
- Chopped peppers (or whatever vegetables you have!)
- Fusili pasta
- Gently fry the garlic and onions in a little oil or cooking spray until the onions are cooked.
- Add the passata, peppers and basil.
- Leave to simmer.
- Cook the pasta, drain and add to the sauce.
- Once the pasta is coated in the sauce serve and enjoy!
We added sausage to this recipe too. You could also add chicken, tuna, whatever you fancy. This basic pasta is so versatile and can be used for so many dishes! It has Harry’s seal of approval!