- 1 ready roll puff pastry sheet
- Tomato puree
- Grated cheese
- topping of your choice. The ones in the picture have courgette, tomato and peppers in them.
- Top a ready roll sheet of puff pastry with tomato purée, grated cheese and your choice of pizza style toppings. I added peppers, tomato and courgette.
- Cut the pastry into strips.
- Twist each strip and place on a sheet of grease proof paper.
- Bake in the oven on 200°c for 15 minutes until golden in colour.
For more filling suggestions check out our pinwheel recipe, use the same toppings but twist instead of roll!
These twists make a great snack or addition to a meal and can easily be frozen and saved for another day!