As a busy mum I like to make food that results in as little washing up as possible. I like making these as you can grate and mix everything everything in one bowl!
- 1 potato
- 1/2 a courgette
- 1 egg
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sunflower oil for cooking
- Peel the potato.
- Grate the potato.
- Grate the courgette into the same bowl.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Put the oil in the pan. Once hot add tablespoonfuls of the mixture to the pan.
- Cook on a medium to high heat. Once golden underneath flip and cook the other side.
- When the fritters are golden on both sides they are ready to serve!