This is a recipe from the fantastic Baby Led Weaning Cookbook by Gill Rapley. It is a brilliant book for recipes whether you are following baby led weaning or not!
- Porridge oats
- Whole milk
- Mixed dried fruit (Raisins or sultanas work just as well on their own)
(However many spoonfuls of porridge oats you use, use the same of milk. 2 or 3 is usually plenty for one baby!)
- Soak the porridge oats in the milk until you have a mushy mixture.
- Mix in the dried fruit and mould into a square shape.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Cut into finger shapes whilst still hot.
- Leave to cool and serve as a delicious breakfast or snack!