These dairy free porridge cups are super quick and easy to make. They look impressive and can be made in advance! They make a brilliant breakfast or snack and are bound to be a hit with your little foodies!
3 tbsp porridge oats
1x pouch of fruit puree (e.g. Ella’s kitchen apple puree)
Unsalted butter (For greasing the tin)
- Mix the porridge oats and fruit puree together.
- Grease a muffin tray with a little bit of unsalted butter and mould the mixture into cup shapes in the tin.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees. (It may take little longer if not using a fan oven.)
- Allow to cool slightly then remove from the tin.
- Once completely cool serve filled with yogurt and fruit.
These can be prepared the night before if they are being served for breakfast. Just store them in an airtight container ready for the morning!