- 1 sheet of Just Roll puff pastry (you can make your own but seriously, who has the time!?!)
- 5 tbsp passata
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Toppings of your choice: sweetcorn, chopped peppers, tomato, spinach, etc.
- Take the pastry out of the fridge 15 minutes before unrolling to avoid cracking. (I usually do this as I put the oven on to preheat.)
- Lay the pastry out flat and spread the passata on top evenly.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and the chosen toppings.
- Carefully roll the pastry up like a swiss roll.
- Slice into 1 inch thick pinwheels.
- Place the pinwheels on a baking tray, on a piece of greaseproof paper and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes on 180.
There are so many different filling ideas for these pinwheels, they are quick, easy and freeze really well. What’s not to love!
Please share your pinwheel success stories and favourite fillings in the comments below!