This week we are on a tighter budget than ever. That doesn’t mean that we can’t have healthy, delicious meals though! The meals for this week will be made using food from in the cupboard and fresh food from Aldi.
- Crumpets, cheese and fruit
- Chicken stir fry (sweet and sour sauce, broccoli, baby corn and sugar snap peas)
Emma coming round for tea! Yey!
- Chicken and avocado salad
- Pulled pork and apple sauce barms. (Slow cooker meal)
- Tuna croquettes, cous cous and salad
- Pasta and pesto
Harry is in Nursery for all of his meals. Alistair and I working.
- Lamb in mint gravy, mash and mixed veg (slow cooker meal)
Harry is in Nursery for all of his meals. Alistair and I are working.
- Fish fingers, mash and peas
- Curry and rice (chicken, chickpea and cauliflower)