This week’s meal plan is a really simple one, I’m trying to keep everything as simple as possible. Between the heat at the moment, working and feeling like the size of a whale at almost 29 weeks pregnant I’m all about minimal effort cooking!
These meals should be quick and easy to do and some I’ll make in big batches to make life easier the week after too. I also find it cheaper to cook this way as we end up wasting less.
- Pizza Pinwheels and salad
- Tuna steak, rainbow cous cous and salad
- Chilli and rice
- Jacket potato with cheese and beans
- Sausage casserole (slow cooker)
- Cheese and crackers
- Chicken curry
- Curried chickpeas, pitta and salad
- Pesto gnocci with mixed veg
Flexi weekend. I’ve decided not to plan specific meals for the weekend as we’re planning on being out and about a lot so may eat out or make the most of leftovers from earlier in the week.
Harry snacks a lot throughout the day so I just thought I’d share with you some of his favourite snacks at the moment.
- Avocado ice cream: Harry’s obsessed with ice cream at the moment and this is a healthy alternative that makes a fab tasty treat for my little foodie.
- Banana ice cream: The perfect way to use up ripe bananas, with only one ingredient its perfect for a healthy treat.
- Fruit: Harry eats sooooo much fruit! He is constantly banging on the fridge door requesting more fruit!
- Breadsticks: These are always handy to have in the cupboard for Harry to graze on.
- Packet snacks: These are so handy to take out and about with us.
What will you be eating next week?
Do you meal plan?
What is your little one’s favourite snack?
I’d love to know if you want to share your ideas in the comments!