We’ve had a lovely morning in the garden and at the park. Harry has just gone down for his nap and I’m having a fluffy day today so I wanted to grab the bull by the horns and do a meal plan for next week. The sickness has been gradually improving over the last week and I’m hopeful that this could be the start of the end. I feel like I’ve been missing out on so much recently and I’m desperate to get back to normality, meal planning seemed like a good place to start and a good way to face the idea of food head on.
So here it is, it’s not particularly exciting and I’m planning for minimal effort during the week but I feel good for having a plan in place. Whether or not I stick to it is another story!
- Chicken stir fry
- Slow cooker BBQ pulled pork with salad and coleslaw in a tortilla wrap
- Spaghetti hoops on toast
- Hoisin duck and pancakes served with rice and vegetables
- Fish fingers, mashed potato and peas
- Cauliflower and broccoli cheese bake
Harry eating at nursery (Flexi day)
- Jacket potato with cheese and beans
- Lamb kofta kebabs served with couscous, flat bread, salad and tzatziki
- All day breakfast (Egg, sausage, tomato, beans and toast)
- Steak and homemade chips served with peas and tomato
What are you eating next week? I’m always looking for new meal ideas so please feel free to share yours!