This recipe made 12 large chicken nuggets. When I make them again I will make them a bit smaller I think.
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 a grated carrot
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp coriander
- black pepper to taste
- plain flour
- 1 egg
- breadcrumbs (2 slices of bread)
- Cooking spray or oil
- Put the chicken, garlic paste, carrot, coriander, oregano and black pepper into a food processor and blitz until well mixed and smooth.
- Put the flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs into separate bowls
- Take nugget sized pieces of the chicken mixture and roll into balls. Roll each ball in the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs so they are well coated. Place the finished balls onto a greased baking tray and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees, until cooked through.
- Serve with homemade chips and beans, mashed potato and peas, homemade potato smiles… anything goes!
Right.. now to get these in the freezer before I eat them all!