With the weather being so sunny, frozen treats have been the perfect way to help cool the kids down while providing my 8 month old’s gums with a bit of relief while she’s teething. Shop bought ice lollies tend to be expensive and full of sugar and additives so I’ve been making my own. I had some leftover mix the other day and, on a whim poured it into some moulds.
I never thought they would turn out this good! My 2 year old is dinosaur obsessed and his face lit up when he saw his afternoon treat.
They were so quick and easy to make, these will definitely be one of those things that we always have in the freezer now!
- Handful of frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup of plain natural yoghurt
- Pour the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a silicone mould. I used a dinosaur mould but honestly the possibilities are endless!
- Pop in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Once frozen, pop out of the mould and enjoy!