We’ve had a lovely weekend relaxing as a family. Harry loves the weekends when he has more time with Daddy and he has the biggest grin on his face when they are together. We went out for tea this evening, it was lovely to spend time talking nonsense and singing nursery rhymes with my two favourite people.
I did my shopping at Aldi this week (Surprising, I know!) I spent £37 and got all this! I still need a few bits from Sainsburys, which will probably cost another £5 so I’m going to say total spend this week is £42ish.
This is our meal plan for this week.
- Mini cheese and ham quiche and salad
- Fish Pie with broccoli and sweetcorn
- Veggie Pasta
- Pizza chicken, homemade wedges and peas
- Chicken and beetroot salad
- Spanish omlette
- Harry at Nanna’s house for lunch
- Slow cooker beef casserole
- Harry is eating at nursery
- Freezer meal (pizza?)
- FLEXI DAY
- Lasagne with garlic bread and salad