To make 6
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 2 eggs
- 1 dessert spoonful of cream cheese
- A handful of finely grated cheddar cheese
- A twist of black pepper
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 6 Peas for the eyes
- 3 blueberries for the noses
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Spray a muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Cut circles out of the tortilla wrap, slightly larger than the sections in the muffin tray. You should get three from one wrap.
- Press the circles into the muffin tray to make little basket shapes.
- Use the leftover off cuts from the wraps to cut out 12 bunny ear shapes. Pinch them at one end and squeeze tight so they stick together.
- Lay the bunny ears on the muffin tray with the cases and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the cases are in the oven, in a bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the cheddar, cream cheese and black pepper. Mix well.
- Slice the tomatoes and lay the slices in the bottom of the cases.
- Fill each case with the egg/cheese mixture and return to the oven. (Don’t put the bunny ears back in the oven!)
- Bake for a further 10/15 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the muffin tray. Carefully poke the ‘stuck’ end of the ears into the top of the quiche. Cut the peas in half and place on the top as eyes and cut the blueberries in half then place on top for the noses!
- Serve and enjoy!