- 400g canned chickpeas (rinsed well and dried)
- 50ml vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Shape the mixture into 8 burger shapes.
- Fry in the pan using a little cooking spray until golden on both sides.
- Serve with whatever you like! Today we had them with peas and corn on the cob. They are also nice with salad and plain yoghurt in a tortilla wrap.