- 1 tin of crab meat (120g)
- 1 large potato
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- A handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 pieces of bread
- A twist of black pepper
- Prick the potato several times win a fork and cook in the microwave on high until soft. (My potato took about 12 minutes)
- Chop the potato in half and scoop out the middle.
- Add the butter, milk, coriander, lemon juice, crab meat and black pepper then mash roughly with a fork until well combined.
- Toast the bread then blitz in a food processor to make breadcrumbs.
- Put the breadcrumbs on a plate and split the mixture into 6 burger shapes. Coat each of the ‘burgers’ in the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the oven for 20/25 minutes at 180°c, until golden.