Quick and easy meal, perfect for using up bits in the cupboard!
This recipe made enough for a hungry toddler and mummy for lunch.
- 1 portion of dried noodles
- 1 egg
- A small handful of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 low salt chicken stock cube (you can use vegetable if you want a vegetarian option)
- 1 tsp chinese 5 spice
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp soy sauce (low salt if possible)
- Boil the noodles in a pan of water with the mixed vegetables.
- Whilst the water is boiling, crumble in the stock cube. Leave to boil for 5 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
- Drain the noodles then return to the pan, leaving a little bit of the stock in the pan.
- In a frying pan, crack the egg and roughly mix, moving around the pan until it is cooked and in bite size pieces.
- Add the egg to the noodles and vegetables.
- Add the soy sauce, herbs and 5 spice.
- Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!