Recipe for the base:
- The heads of a whole cauliflower (blitzed in a food processor until it looks like couscous)
- 2 eggs
- a cupful of cheese
- some pepper, basil and oregano to taste
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Give the mixture a little squeeze to get rid of any excess water.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and cook the mixture in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Once cool enough to handle, mound the mixture into a pizza shape and bake in the oven on 180 for 20 mins.
Once the Base is cooked you can add whatever topping you like, just like any other pizza Base. We like cheese, tomato and peppers.