- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 handful of grated courgette
- 1 handful of grated carrot
- 1 handful of grated cheddar cheese
- black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Lightly grease a muffin tray with cooking spray
- Put a tbsp of the mixture into each section of the muffin tray.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 c until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
These muffins are great for batch cooking and can be frozen for a handy lunch or snack in a hurry!