These healthy, simple chips are a great way to serve butternut squash to your little one! They’re easy to pick up and hold and are nice and soft to eat. They are super healthy and moreish, what’s not to love!
- Butternut squash
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the butternut squash in half, peel and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut into chip shapes.
- Spray a baking tray with cooking spray and place the chips on top. Spray the chips with a little more cooking spray and season with the black pepper.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180°c for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy! We served ours with mayonaise and homemade tomato sauce (Passata with mixed herbs, garlic and a splash of vinegar!)