- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 egg
- A handful of chopped berries (we used frozen berries)
- 3 heaped tbsp ground almonds
- 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Unsalted butter (for greasing ramekins)
- Mash the banana and mix well with the egg, ground almonds and vanilla essence.
- Stir in the berries and pour the mixture into the greased ramekins or muffin tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Allow to cool then remove from the ramekins and serve with berries and yogurt whilst still slightly warm.