These pancakes are the perfect start to the day! They’re quick to make, healthy and guaranteed to keep little tummies full until lunch time. (Or big tummies… I enjoy these as much as Harry does!)
To make 5 pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 5 heaped tbsp porridge oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Cooking spray or oil for cooking
Blitz the oats in the food processor until they are a flour like consistency.
- In a bowl, mash the banana. Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a small amount of cooking spray in a frying pan. Add tablespoonfuls of the mixture to the pan and cook for approx. 1 minute on each side, like scotch pancakes.
- Serve on their own or with berries, yoghurt, maple syrup… whatever you fancy!