These biscuits are perfect for baby, they are easy to make and healthy. If you leave the chocolate chips out they are a perfect, tasty sugar free snack for the whole family!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of porridge oats
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 drops of vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth.
- Blitz the oats in a food processor until they are a flour consistency.
- Add the oats, vanilla essence, oil and chocolate chips to the mashed banana and mix well.
- Leave to rest for 15 minutes whilst you preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take small chunks of the mixture and roll into a ball. Gently squash the balls into a biscuit shape and lay on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool then serve and enjoy!