This delicious, healthy avocado chocolate pudding takes 5 minutes to make and tastes really naughty! I made it for Harry when he went down for his nap and ended up eating the lot and having to make another one for him!
It tastes a little bit like the chocolate puddings you would get in the yoghurt section of the supermarket or a chocolate mousse, but without all the added refined sugars! It was thick, creamy and really moreish. You can taste the avocado but it’s subtle and personally I enjoyed that.
I served ours with strawberries as it’s what we had in the cupboard but you could easily serve it on it’s own or with whatever berries/fruit you have in the fridge!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 level tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey for children over 1 year old)
- 2 tbsp milk (you can use any milk for this, I used whole milk but whatever baby is used to is fine. Almond milk, coconut milk, breastmilk… literally whatever you would usually give to baby)
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth!
- Really, that’s it! You can put it in the fridge to chill before eating if you prefer but I ate it fresh from the food processor and it was delicious!
I think Harry’s reaction speaks for itself! He loved it!